IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management (V9) - WBTDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This course is for Business Managers, Contract Managers, Contract Creators and Editors, Contract Reviewers and Approvers (optional).
Contenuti del corso
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. You will then have a 30 day window in which to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.NO EXTENSIONS FOR THIS COURSE WILL BE GRANTED.
This self-paced course is a full-scale immersion in many aspects of this complex and powerful contract management system.The spine of this course will be the Contract Lifecycle but much supporting functionality is covered as well. Learners will be able to avail themselves of a wealth of course material, much more than instructors can cover in two days using the same base materials.
You must work with a fully functioning Contracts Management installation to observe and practice the steps required to take a contract through the entire Contract Lifecycle and to perform many other actions on your individual contract and the Contract Repository, overall.This WBT course can be:
- taken as start-to-finish training in sequential order through the TOC
- taken in small training chunks as needed; navigated non-sequentially to enable real-time performance support while learners are doing their job
- used as a model for hands-on practice
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Describe features and functions of Contract Management.
- Initiate a contract using a contract template.
- Modify contract terms and language.
- Save a new or edited contract to the Repository.
- Use Contract Management to manage the contract review process.
- Use Contract Management to manage the contract approvals process.
- Present a contract to the client or vendor for negotiation.
- Execute the contract.
- Maintain the executed contract.
- Amend simple contracts
- Amend multiple contracts simultaneously
- Search the Repository for contracts
- User Folders to organize contracts
- Introduce both editable and non-editable legacy contracts into the Repository