IBM InfoSphere Advanced DataStage - Advanced Data Processing V9.1Digi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
- complete DataStage Essentials course or equivalent
- and have at least one year of experience developing parallel jobs using DataStage
Contenuti del corso
This course is designed to introduce you to advanced parallel job data processing techniques in DataStage V9.1. In this course you will develop data techniques for processing different types of complex data resources including relational data, unstructured data (Excel spreadsheets), Hadoop HDFS (´´big data´´) files, and XML data. In addition, you will learn advanced techniques for processing data, including techniques for masking data and techniques for validating data using data rules. Finally, you will learn techniques for updating data in a star schema data warehouse using the DataStage SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions) stage. Even if you are not working with all of these specific types of data, you will benefit from this course by learning advanced DataStage job design techniques, techniques that go beyond those utilized in the DataStage Essentials course.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1: Accessing Databases
- Unit 2: Processing Unstructured Data
- Unit 3: Processing Big Data
- Unit 4: Data Masking
- Unit 5: Processing XML Data
- Unit 6: Using Data Rules
- Unit 7: Updating a Star Schema Database
All units are accompanied by hands-on lab exercises.