IBM InfoSphere Information Server Administration 9.1Digi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have some experience with:
- Database and system configuration.
Some experience with Linux is helpful, but not required.
Contenuti del corso
IBM InfoSphere Information Server hosts a suite of products designed for the development and delivery of data integration, data quality, and data governance jobs. This course describes and discusses Information Server administrative tasks surrounding the Suite as a whole, such as security, session management, and backup and recovery, and administrative tasks related to key Information Server products such as DataStage and Information Analyzer.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1. Technical Overview
- Unit 2. Overview of Clients used for Administration
- Unit 3. Authentication and Suite Security
- Unit 4. Stopping and Starting Information Server
- Unit 5. Session Management
- Unit 6. Engine Tier Architecture
- Unit 7. Engine Tier Configuration
- Unit 8. Engine Tier Connectivity
- Unit 9. SEngine Tier Monitoring
- Unit 10. Metadata Asset Management
- Unit 11. Information Services Console Configuration
- Unit 12. Installation, Deployment, and Recovery
- Unit 13. Serviceability