IBM InfoSphere Metadata Workbench Essentials V8.7Digi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have basic knowledge of the:
- Windows operating system
Familiarity with Information Server products in particular DataStage is desirable, but not required.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This is a basic course for those who will be using Metadata Workbench to explore and analyze metadata stored within the Information Server Repository.
Contenuti del corso
This course replaces course IBM InfoSphere Metadata Workbench Essentials V8 (KM620).
Metadata Workbench is a product within the Information Server suite of products. It is used to explore, manage, and analyse the metadata produced and consumed by products in the suite, and stored in the Information Server shared Repository. This course is designed to give users the skills to capture, explore, and analyze metadata stored within the Information Server Repository using Metadata Workbench.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1 - Introduction to Metadata Workbench
- Unit 2 - Exploring Metadata Workbench
- Unit 3 - Capturing Metadata Assets
- Unit 4 - Find and Query
- Unit 5 - Impact Analysis and Data Lineage
- Unit 6 - Enhanced Lineage through User-Defined Linkages
- Unit 7 - Enhanced Lineage through Extended Mappings