IBM PureData System for Analytics for Developers and AdministratorsDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You are required to have a working knowledge of UNIX or Linux, experience with shell scripting, experience with VI editing, and basic SQL.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This course is for Database administrators, system administrators, application developers, and data warehouse architects.
Contenuti del corso
This course is the combination of IBM PureData System for Analytics Usage (DW503) and IBM PureData System for Analytics advanced Concepts (DW512)
This course will teach participants database administration for the IBM PureData System for Analytics appliances. This course is designed to give the participant an overview of the IBM PureData System for Analytics architecture and provide a working knowledge and understanding of the Netezza database features and best practices.
This course teaches participants advanced database administration skills for the IBM PureData System for Analytics Advanced Concepts System. This course is designed to give participants a working knowledge and understanding on IBM PureData System for Analytics internals to optimize IBM PureData System for Analytics performance and tune system parameters. This course provides an overview of IBM PureData System for Analytics administration and analysis.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Data warehouse overview
- Connecting to the IBM PureData System for Analytics host
- Managing user access to the IBM PureData System for Analytics database
- Administration tools
- Databases and tables and schemas
- Loading and unloading tables
- ODBC, JDBC, OLEDB client connectivity
- Optimizer and query plans
- Zone maps and Clustered Base Tables (CBT)
- Materialized views
- Generate statistics
- Cross-database access
- Stored procedures
- High availability architecture
- DBOS internals and system log files
- nzsql and scripting
- nzevents and event processing
- Analyzing plan files
- Analyzing and optimizing query performance
- Workload management
- System management
- Configuring query history
- Backup and restore
- Security including authenticating users with LDAP, SSL