IBM PureFlex Systems Implementation ServicesDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have completed:
- IBM PureFlex System Fundamentals (NGT11AU) / IBM PureFlex System Fundamentals (ILO) (NGV11AU)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This basic course is for IBM Business Partners charged with performing IBM PureFlex Intro Services and IBM PureFlex Virtualization service offerings.
Contenuti del corso
IBM PureFlex Systems is a new category of computing that integrates multiple server architectures, networking, chassis, storage, and system management capabilities into a single, integrated system that is easy to deploy and manage. This course prepares IBM Business Partners to perform foundation services for IBM PureFlex Intro and IBM PureFlex Virtualization service offerings.
Hands-on lab exercises reinforce some of the steps outlined in the foundation services for IBM PureFlex Intro and IBM PureFlex Virtualization service offerings.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1: IBM PureFlex System offerings: Overview
- Unit 2: Quick Start guides for IBM PureFlex Systems
- Unit 3: IBM PureFlex System Storage considerations
- Exercise 1: Basic Flex System V7000 administration
- Unit 4: Networking in IBM PureFlex Systems editions
- Exercise 2: IBM PureFlex Ethernet fundamentals
- Unit 5: IBM PureFlex Power Systems PowerVM
- Exercise 3: Power node virtual servers
- Unit 6: IBM Flex System Manager VMControl overview
- Unit 7: Configuration patterns and compute node image deployment
- Exercise 4: Configuring a compute node using configuration patterns
- Exercise 5: Deploy compute node images