IBM Security SiteProtector System: Basic Implementation and AdministrationDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and Windows Server operating system
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This basic course is designed for network and security professionals who evaluate, implement, manage, or monitor IBM Security SiteProtector.
Contenuti del corso
The IBM® Security SiteProtector™ System Basic Implementation and Administration course provides concepts, processes, procedures and practices necessary to successfully use the SiteProtector management platform. Intrusion prevention systems are a critical part of any information security architecture, and this course helps you master the tools required to successfully implement and manage the IBM Security Systems infrastructure.
This course focuses on mastering the Security SiteProtector Console. You gain knowledge of the SiteProtector components, learning how the different components act in concert to monitor and protect a real-world network. You also learn through hands-on labs how to configure SiteProtector and how to monitor and manage assets through the SiteProtector Console.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1: Introduction to SiteProtector
- Unit 2: Installing SiteProtector
- Unit 3: Using the SiteProtector Console
- Unit 4: Configuring the SiteProtector Console
- Unit 5: Organizing network assets
- Unit 6: Assigning and managing SiteProtector permissions
- Unit 7: Managing policies
- Unit 8: Updating SiteProtector components and agents
- Unit 9: Managing SiteProtector components
- Unit 10: Monitoring and analyzing events
- Unit 11: Using analysis tools
- Unit 12: Managing responses
- Unit 13: Exporting data and generating reports