IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator 2.3 Administration and OperationsDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This basic course is for anyone who needs a technical foundation in IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator functional architecture, installation, administration, and operation.
Contenuti del corso
Learn how to administer and use the major functions of SmartCloud Orchestrator. The primary focus is on using the product-provided features to get the most value from your investment. You learn how to perform common administrative tasks like restarting the software stack, creating users and groups, and registering new images into the cloud environment. You create virtual system patterns to model groups of virtual systems so that they can be deployed as a single entity.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Introducing SmartCloud Orchestrator 2.3
- Understanding SmartCloud Orchestrator architecture
- Installing SmartCloud Orchestrator
- Administering SmartCloud Orchestrator
- Creating and managing objects
- Managing images
- Building virtual system patterns
- Managing the deployed environment
- Using Business Process Manager in SmartCloud Orchestrator