IBM SmartCloud for Power Systems AIXDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You are expected to have AIX, PowerVM, IBM Systems Director, and Storage knowledge. These skills can be obtained by attending the following courses or gained from equivalent experience:
- IBM courses on AIX, PowerVM, NIM, and IBM System Directory:
- Power Systems for AIX - Virtualization I: Implementing Virtualization (AN30CE)
- PowerVM Virtual I/O Server Configuration - Instructor-led Online (AT63CE)
- IBM Systems Director 6.3 for Power Systems I: Installation and Systems Management (AN94CE)
- AIX Network Installation Manager (NIM): Concepts and Configuration (AN22CE)
- Cloud courses:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing Architecture (1SM00CE)
Contenuti del corso
This course provides working knowledge on how to quickly investigate and deploy a cloud platform on a IBM Power Systems hardware. You will learn about the foundational components that create the cloud environment and how to configure them.
This course also provides working knowledge on how to install, configure, and manage the IBM SmartCloud Entry on Power Systems self-service portal for the cloud end user that complements IBM Systems Director VMControl, cloud implementations.
This course uses a combination of instructor lectures and machine exercises to provide you with practical background knowledge regarding the topics covered.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
Please refer to the Course Overview for description information.