IBM Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store AdministrationDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should have completed:
- Supply Chain Concepts (Online Tutorial)
- Participant Modeling and User Security (Instructor-Led Training)
- Process Modeling (Instructor-Led Training)
- Item and Pricing Configuration (Instructor-Led Training)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This basic course is designed for administrator users who need to configure Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store applications.
Contenuti del corso
This 1-day instructor-led course provides you with an understanding of the configurations that need to be performed for IBM® Sterling Call Center and IBM® Sterling Store application. This course is primarily designed for administrators who need to configure the Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store application.
This course introduces you to the different order capture applications offered by IBM® Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite and then proceeds to focus on the back end configurations required to customize the Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store application. The course also focuses on the tasks that can be performed in the graphical user interface for Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store applications. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, you learn about topics such as how to customize the order entry screens seen by the end users of these applications.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1. Order Capture Applications
- Exercise 1. Channel Applications Manager
- Lesson 2. Basic Setup
- Exercise 2.1 Modify Primary Rules
- Exercise 2.2 Create an Appeasement Reason
- Lesson 3. Additional Setup
- Exercise 3.1 Modify Advanced Configuration
- Exercise 3.2 Modify Miscellaneous Configuration
- Exercise 3.3 Modify Return Administration Rules
- Exercise 3.4 Alert Notifications on the User Interface
- Lesson 4. Manage Customer Orders
- Exercise 4.1 Changing a Payment Method
- Lesson 5. Store Management
- Exercise 5.1 Modify Store-Specific Rules
- Course Wrap Up