IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1 Implementation and AdministrationDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
This course is for:
- Tivoli Storage Manager administration for version 6 or later
- Windows OS administration
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This basic course is for Tivoli Storage Manager administrators.
Contenuti del corso
This course provides hands-on practice in implementing a data management strategy with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1. The course covers the installation of Tivoli Storage Manager 7.1 server, backup-archive clients, and the Operations Center. You learn to create simple storage pools and map them to client node data, define new policy domains, policy sets, and management classes, and backup and archive copy groups. You also learn to backup and restore client data, and manage long-term and off-site data management. This course also teaches you to automate client operations by creating new Tivoli Storage Manager schedules. Finally, you learn to protect the Tivoli Storage Manager server by automating the backup and restoration of Tivoli Storage Manager databases and storage pools from off-site data storage.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager overview
- Installing IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
- Administrative interfaces and privileges
- Customizing the Tivoli Storage Manager database and recovery log
- Managing storage pools and storage pool volumes
- Storage media devices
- Policy management
- Client configuration
- Backup-archive client functions
- Protecting the database and storage pools
- Automating operations
- Monitoring and event logging