Implementing and Configuring Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0 (IAC)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
This course is designed for:
- Cisco channel partners
- Cisco implementation partners
- Cisco Advanced Services implementation teams who install, configure, and enhance Cisco IAC 4.0.
Targeted roles include pre- and post-sales services architects, sales engineers, technical consultants, and business analysts.Prerequisiti
You should have completed a Cisco IAC 3.0 course or other cloud automation training.
It is recommended that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with enterprise software installation and maintenance in a Microsoft Windows or Linux environment
- Familiarity with the primary Cisco IAC infrastructure components: Cisco Prime Service Catalog, Cisco Process Orchestrator, VMware vCenter, or other hypervisors
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory and Lightweight Directory Access Protocal (LDAP) for configuration of directory integration
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database configuration
- Computing, storage, and networking fundamentals
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the components, features, and functions of the Cisco IAC 4.0 solution architecture
- Describe the Cisco IAC 4.0 hardware and software prerequisites
- Install Cisco Prime Service Catalog, Cisco Process Orchestrator, and Cisco Server Provisioner
- Deploy and configure Cisco IAC 4.0
- Describe Cisco best practices for enhancing Cisco IAC 4.0
- Configure enhancements approved by Cisco to Cisco IAC 4.0, such as style sheets customization and directory integration
- Perform end-to-end testing and troubleshooting of Cisco IAC 4.0
- Perform, and train customers to perform, basic Cisco IAC system and site administration
Implementing and Configuring Cisco® Intelligent Automation for Cloud (IAC) 4.0 is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on training course that covers the installation, configuration, and customization of Cisco IAC Release 4.0.
You review the components, features, and functions of the Cisco IAC 4.0 solution architecture and identify the hardware and software prerequisites needed to implement the solution. Hands-on labs allow you to install the base software products that are the basic elements of the Cisco IAC solution and then deploy and configure Cisco IAC 4.0. End-to-end testing, basic troubleshooting, and best-practice customization of the product are also covered.
This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to help ensure that you are able to successfully install and configure the Cisco IAC 4.0 solution.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.