Implementing Citrix NetScaler 11 for App and Desktop Solutions (CNS-207)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
- If you are new to the NetScaler platform
- Considering integrating NetScaler Gateway with Citrix XenDesktop or Citrix XenApp
- Familiarity with server monitoring tools
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Basic understanding of Windows Server networking concepts, such as DNS, IIS®, and load balancing
- Exposure to basic system administration concepts, including logging, software upgrade procedures, and high availability operations
- Basic understanding of VPN concepts, including SSL encryption and certificates
- Familiarity with application delivery and cloud networking
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Experience with Citrix desktop virtualization technologies, such as XenDesktop and XenApp
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or enterprise database servers
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Identify the capabilities and functionality of NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Identify the capabilities and functionality of NetScaler Gateway
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Configure authentication for users on the NetScaler Gateway
- Implement authorization to determine to which resources users have access
- Configure the NetScaler for high availability
- Integrate NetScaler Gateway with Storefront or Web Interface to provide remote access for Web, SaaS and mobile apps.
- Implement load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Configure endpoint analysis to determine the level of access for specific devices
- Enable access to applications and data for user connections
- Demonstrate monitoring and reporting through native NetScaler logging tools
- Configure NetScaler Insight Center to monitor a desktop virtualization environment
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Identify the unique capabilities and functionality of the NetScaler SDX platform.
- Identify the networking characteristics of the NetScaler SDX platform.
- Explain the process of provisioning and administration of NetScaler VPX instances on a NetScaler SDX appliance.
In this course you will be provided foundational concepts and gain the skills necessary to implement, configure, secure, and monitor a Citrix NetScaler system with NetScaler Gateway in a desktop virtualization environment such as one containing Citrix XenDesktop 7.x or Citrix XenApp, while providing secure application and data access to your users. This course does not require you to have any previous experience with Citrix NetScaler. You will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment in order to successfully complete this course. An optional module on NetScaler SDX appliances is included with reinforcement simulation exercises.
*This course is based on the Citrix NetScaler 10.5 product, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned are common to other product versions as well.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.