Implementing Desktop Application Environments (MOC 20416)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 8 application deployments and managing the application environments for large organizations. People attending this training could be support technicians or currently in deployment roles and are considering taking the next step in their career or enhancing their skills in the areas of planning and deploying Windows 8 desktops.
A secondary audience for this course is IT professionals who are looking to take one or both exams: 70-415: Implementing an Enterprise Desktop and Device Infrastructure and 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructurecertification.Prerequisiti
The attendee should have experience administering Windows Server in an environment that typically has the following characteristics:
- 2,500 to 50,000 or more users
- Multiple physical locations and multiple domain controllers
- Network services and resources such as messaging, databases, file and print, firewalls, Internet access, an intranet, and client computer management
The attendee should have:
- Experience supporting Windows 8 client desktops and deploying and managing applications, both physical and virtual.
- An MCSA and Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure (MOC 20415) or equivalent knowledge.
This five-day course provides students with the skills and knowledge to be able to design, deploy and manage a physical as well as a virtual Windows Server 2012 application management infrastructure. Students will also learn to design, deploy and manage Windows 8 Enterprise applications in a physical and virtual environment as well as in the cloud. Students should have experience with course Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure (MOC 20415) : Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure, and have their Windows 2012 Server certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills. This course also maps to and supports exam 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design an application distribution strategy that is appropriate for an organizational environment.
- Diagnose and remediate application compatibility problems for desktop and presentation virtualization-based deployments.
- Use Group Policy and Windows Intune to deploy applications to client devices.
- Deploy applications centrally using Configuration Manager.
- Configure self-service application deployment using Configuration Manager, Service Manager, and Windows 8 Application Store.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support presentation virtualization.
- Prepare, deploy and manage applications for Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support application virtualization.
- Virtualize and deploy applications by using App-V and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Plan and configure the appropriate infrastructure to streamline the deployment of software updates to applications, and plan and configure application security.
- Plan and implement application upgrades, supersedence, and application coexistence.
- Monitor the deployment, performance, and utilization of applications and determine whether current application hosting platforms are meeting business needs.
- Module 1: Designing an Application Distribution Strategy
- Module 2: Diagnosing and Remediating Application Compatibility
- Module 3: Deploying Applications by Using Group Policy and Windows Intune
- Module 4: Deploying Applications by Using System Center Configuration Manager
- Module 5: Configuring Self-Service Application Deployment
- Module 6: Designing and Implementing Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Module 7: Preparing, Configuring and Deploying Presentation Virtualization Applications
- Module 8: Designing and Deploying an Application Virtualization Environment
- Module 9: Preparing, Sequencing, and Deploying Virtual Applications
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing Application Updates and Security
- Module 11: Planning and Implementing Application Upgrade and Supersedence
- Module 12: Monitoring Application Deployment, Utilization, and Performance
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.