Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure (MOC 20415)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
The course is primarily intended for IT Professionals who manage the desktop environments for organizations, and want to specialize in Windows 8 desktop deployments. These IT professionals typically work in complex computing environments of large to enterprise-sized organizations. In addition. the secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who want to take the 70-415: Implementing an Enterprise Desktop and Device Infrastructure exam as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification.Prerequisiti
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)—for example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership
- Good understanding of scripts and batch files
- Solid understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization
- Familiarity with the client administration capabilities of Windows Server
- General knowledge of management tools such as System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, System Center 2012 Operations Manager, and System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager.
- Familiarity with imaging, packaging, and operating system deployment concepts
- Familiarity with certificates and Certification Authority (CA) implementation and configuration
- Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 MCSA
- Experience administering Windows Server in an environment that typically has the following characteristics:
- 2,500 to 50,000 or more users
- Multiple physical locations and multiple domain controllers
- Network services and resources such as messaging, databases, file and print, firewalls, Internet access, an intranet, and client computer management
- Support for Windows 8 client desktops
- Deployment and management of both physical and virtual applications
This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and implement a Windows 8 desktop infrastructure. The course provides guidance on planning and deploying desktops by using several technologies such as User State Migration Tool (USMT), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and more. Additionally, the course describes how to protect desktops and monitor their health and performance. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess and determine desktop deployment options.
- Plan an image management strategy.
- Implement desktop security.
- Capture and manage a desktop operating system image.
- Plan and implement User State Migration.
- Plan and deploy desktops by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Plan and deploying desktops by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Services infrastructure.
- Manage user state virtualization for enterprise desktops.
- Plan and implement an updates infrastructure to support enterprise desktops.
- Protect enterprise desktops from malware and data loss.
- Monitoring the performance and health of the desktop infrastructure.
- Module 1: Assessing and Determining Desktop Deployment Options
- Module 2: Planning An Image Management Strategy
- Module 3: Implementing Desktop Security
- Module 4: Capturing and Managing a Desktop Operating System Image
- Module 5: Planning and Implementing User State Migration
- Module 6: Planning and Deploying Desktops Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Module 7: Planning and Deploying Desktops by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 8: Planning and Implementing a Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure
- Module 9: Managing User State Virtualization For Enterprise Desktops
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing an Updates Infrastructure to Support Enterprise Desktops
- Module 11: Protecting Enterprise Desktops from Malware and Data Loss
- Module 12: Monitoring the Performance and Health of the Desktop Infrastructure
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.