Internet & Social Media For Corporate And Marketing CommunicationSDA Bocconi School of Management
- Livello intermedio
Cosa impari in questo corso?
“Should we have a fan page on Facebook?”, “Should we use Twitter for promotions and customer service?”, “What can we do if somebody writes something bad about us in his blog?”, “Should we abandon advertising for social formats of communication?”, “How can we use a social mobile app for branding?”, “Do we need to have guidelines for employee use of social media?”, “Should we, and how can we, measure the impact of social media communication on firm performance, brand equity and reputation?” …
These are some of the questions communication and marketing managers deal with these days. In our course we will try to address the new interactive and participatory practices in social and mobile service platforms, in a more systematic framework of study of the changes that digital communication and networks are bringing to markets, firms, and businesses.
In this course we will address the major issues concerning how digital networks (pc-based and mobile) and social media are changing marketing and corporate communication, and therefore brand relationships and reputation management. We will do it through 12 evening distance learning sessions, plus 1 entire day in traditional classroom (optional, it can be substituted by access to the online presentations). Cases and field experiences will also be presented and discussed.
The format of the course is also innovative. Quality + convenience and flexibility. This is, in synthesis, the educational and organizational formula, which mixes face-to-face education with distance learning, but also with a post-course sharing & support class network.
- Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and the world of user-generated content
- Web 2.0, video and mobile apps: what next? Major trends in digital technology and communication
- Enterprise 2.0: redefining the firm, its boundaries and its practices
- New logics and techniques for market research and consumer behaviour analysis in the world of social media
- Co-creation and collaborative product development within communities of customers
- Managing the digital experience and relationships online
- Display, search, social and mobile: trends and principles in digital advertising
- Creating the buzz: unconventional and guerrilla marketing online
- Experiential and collaborative branding: the role of entertainment and community
- Mobile app branding
- Reputation management in social media
· Give up control or beyond control? Monitoring, alerting, metrics, distributed intelligence and conversation leadership as the bases of management in social media
After the course there will be the possibility to partecipate to a class-based group online, for sharing material, continuing the discussions, and keeping updated on the major issues