Interpersonal Communication in HealthUNIVERSITÀ DELLA SVIZZERA ITALIANA
Chiedi il prezzo
- Mendrisio (Svizzera)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The course integrates the most relevant theories of interpersonal communication with existing scholarship in health communication with the primary goals of developing students’ abilities to
(1) understand and speak the language of the interpersonal communication discipline,
(2) define and describe the complex nature of health communication,
(3) define key terms used by interpersonal health communication researchers and practitioners,
(4) connect theoretical concepts of interpersonal communication to various health contexts, and
(5) generate theory-driven research by applying current interpersonal communication frameworks to areas of health.