Introduction to social marketingUNIVERSITÀ DELLA SVIZZERA ITALIANA
Chiedi il prezzo
- Mendrisio (Svizzera)
This course is designed to provide students with an introduction to social marketing. The key fundamental concepts in social marketing and their implications on social and behavior change communication research and practice will be examined.Course Objectives
Upon completion of Introduction to Social Marketing, students will be able to:
- Describe the social marketing framework and differentiate it from other frameworks
- Describe the key concepts in social marketing
- Define the social marketing process
- Describe effective social and behavior change communication strategies
- Develop a comprehensive social marketing plan
This course, taught in English, will employ a variety of educational opportunities including class discussions, instructor lecture, assigned readings, research, writing, break out sessions/workshops, group work, presentations, and self-directed learning.
- Foundations of Social Marketing
- Social marketing framework & benchmarks
- Social and behavior change communication
- Creative and effective strategies for social marketing
- Monitoring models
- Evaluation frameworks
Each student will be assessed through work they do throughout the course (30%) and an individual exam (70%) held during the examination period.
The final exam is an individual written, open book, exam. It is composed of short answer, multiple choice questions and case studies. 30% of the examination takes place in class, during the semester, and is composed of both written and oral evaluation of social marketing.