IPv6 for Managers (IPV6M)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
All Managers including Account Managers, Development Managers, Technical Managers and more. This is ideal training for anyone with or without a strong technical background who needs to develop the IPv6 knowledge required to sell IPv6 related products and services or to understand a network design or implementation issue. If you are a manager and IPv6 is about to change your world, or is something that you and the team are trying to evaluate, this course is for you.Prerequisiti
NoneObiettivi del Corso
Upon completion of this presentation, the attendees will have an high level understanding of all the important IPv6 concepts, protocols and network applications. You will also know what is new in IPv6 about QoS, how it differs from IPv4, and what you need to know to provide for security in an IPv6 world.Contenuti del Corso
This course breaks down the complex subjects around the transition to IPv6, and delivers it in a clear and concise fashion, allowing participants to focus on the need to know issues. Detailed Course Outline
- This is needed to better understand the evolution from IPv4 to IPv6. This includes the IPv4 addresses and all the workaround, which have extended the life of IPv4 for 20 years.
- The evolution of the Internet since IPv4.
- IPv6 Header field by field.
- IPv6 Header Extensions.
- Introduction, representation, format, notation.
- Unicast Addresses: Global Unicast, Unique Local Addresses,
- Interface ID: EUI-64, Privacy Extension.
- Multicast Addresses
- Anycast Addresses.
- Special addresses: loopback, unspecified, site-local deprecated and others
- Addressing Hierarchy
- Provider Aggregatable Versus Provider Independent
- Multihoming: the issue and the solutions: Router based, Host based, NPT6
- Autoconfiguration Stateful (dhcpv6) and Stateless
- ICMPv6 Message format
- Error Messages
- Information Messages
- Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- MAC address resolution
- Neighbor state machine
- Neighbor Unreachability detection
- Default Router Selection and FHRP if better performances needed
- Multicast Group Management
- DNS Support for IPv6
- IPv6 Routers and Network Management
- Mobile IPv6, NEMO, MANET
Introduction to the supported Routing Protocols
- RIPng, OSPFv3, ISIS, MP-BGP
Introduction to IPv6 Multicast
- PIM-SM or ASM Versus PIM-SSM
- MLD: Differences between MLDv1 and MLDv2
- Strategies for RP: Static, Embedded RP, Anycast RP, PIM-BSR
Transition to IPv6
- History of the Transition to IPv6 since the beginning of IPv6
- Translation: NAT, NAT-PT, NAT64, NAT46, NAT444, NAT464
- Tunnels: 6in4, 6to4, 6RD, GRE, DVMRP, DS-Lite, 6PE, 6VPE
QoS in IPv6 Networks
- What is new with IPv6?
- The Flow Label field
Introduction to Security in IPv6
- What do we need to protect, deny or permit from the IPv6 Header?
- Threats on Neighbor Discovery Protocol.
- Secured Neighbor Discovery Protocol (SEND)
- Introduction to IPSec
- IPSec Authentication and Encryption
- Use MD5 Authentication or IPSec to secure the Routing Protocols
- Secure DNS: Introduction to DNSSEC
- IPv6 Firewalls: Router based or Host Based ?
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.