Junos Intermediate Routing (JIR)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Authorised Juniper training provided in association with INDC Training (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), a Juniper Networks Authorised Education Partner (JNAEP).Chi dovrebbe partecipare
This course benefits individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS.Certificazioni
Questo corso è parte della seguente certificazione:
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Service Provider Routing & Switching (JNCIS-SP)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Enterprise Routing & Switching (JNCIS-ENT)
Students should have basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and the TCP/IP protocol suite. Students should also attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS) ) and Junos Routing Essentials (JRE) courses prior to attending this class.Obiettivi del Corso
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe typical uses of static, aggregate, and generated routes.
- Configure and monitor static, aggregate, and generated routes.
- Explain the purpose of Martian routes and add new entries to the default list.
- Describe typical uses of routing instances.
- Configure and share routes between routing instances.
- Describe load-balancing concepts and operations.
- Implement and monitor Layer 3 load balancing.
- Illustrate benefits of filter-based forwarding.
- Configure and monitor filter-based forwarding.
- Explain the operations of OSPF.
- Describe the role of the designated router.
- List and describe OSPF area types.
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot OSPF.
- Describe BGP and its basic operations.
- Name and describe common BGP attributes.
- List the steps in the BGP route selection algorithm.
- Describe BGP peering options and the default route advertisement rules.
- Configure and monitor BGP.
- Describe IP tunneling concepts and applications.
- Explain the basic operations of generic routing encapsulation (GRE) and IP over IP (IP-IP) tunnels.
- Configure and monitor GRE and IP-IP tunnels.
- Describe various high availability features supported by the Junos OS.
- Configure and monitor some of the highlighted high availability features.
This two-day classroom based course provides students with intermediate routing knowledge and configuration examples. The course includes an overview of protocol-independent routing features, load balancing and filter-based forwarding, OSPF, BGP, IP tunneling, and high availability (HA) features.
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and monitoring device operations. This course uses Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways for the hands-on component, but the lab environment does not preclude the course from being applicable to other Juniper hardware platforms running the Junos OS. This course is based on Junos OS Release 12.a.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.