Legal EnglishGlobal Language Management
- 30 ore di lezione
Domande più frequenti
Using authentic texts to present and practise legal language, the course develops the four key skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking.
All our Legal English courses are designed to meet the specific needs of our students. However, core subject areas for a Legal English course will include:
- The accurate and appropriate use of vocabulary specific to your practice area or industry.
- Communication skills for: client advising, giving legal opinions, attending international client or practice group meetings and participating in teleconferences
- Drafting clear opinions, memos or agreements relevant to your practice areas and incorporating appropriate house styles.
BenefitsA Legal English course will provide you with:
- More confidence explaining points of law under your national jurisdiction
- More effective and accomplished representation for your organisation
- Greater awareness of how to correct your own use of legal English
- Enhanced editing and drafting skills
- Improved presentation and negotiation skills when using legal English
Each level of the course consists of:
- a course book with
- CD containing listening exercises
- a self-study workbook
In addition, this course is ideal preparation for the new Cambridge International Legal English Certificate (ILEC) and contains exam practice tasks, exam tips and a practice ILEC test supplied by Cambridge ESOL.
The course will start from 02/2009, once a week for two hours in the evening.
Successi del Centro
Alunni per classe: 6