Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing in Gym or Exercise to MusicStudying in Malta
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The Active IQ Certificate in Fitness Instructing (GYM) is at level 2 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework. It also provides access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 2.
- To develop learner's knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how it relates to exercise and fitness
- To develop learner's ability to plan and deliver safe and effective gym sessions
- To provide learners with the knowledge to develop good customer service and the personal qualities required by the exercise and fitness industry
- To provide learners with an awareness of health and safety in an exercise and fitness environment.
- To provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further qualifications in the exercise and fitness industry.
Minimum credit to be achieved at the level of the qualification: 24
You would still need to complete 2 theory exams and 2 practical sessions in a gym.
You will also have one of our Tutors who be mentoring you from time to time.