Master's Degree in International Development CooperationUniversidad Pontificia Comillas
- Madrid (Spagna)
- Crediti: 60
- Stage / Tirocinio
Domande più frequenti
· Quali sono gli obiettivi del corso?
Provide clear and effective training on development through international cooperation. Explain many different development theories from a multidisciplinary point of view. Train students in dealing with the different cultural, economic and political aspects of International Cooperation. Provide Practical training on the field, stimulating students to develop new ideas in this uprising field.
· A chi è diretto?
The program is suitable to a wide range of university graduates who wish to obtain more knowledge in the International Cooperation sector.
Being a Bachelor's Degree holder or equivalent. Go through an entrance examination to be specified by the university during the admission process. Solid Academic record. Previous Professional experience in international cooperation may count as an advantage to applicants.
· In cosa si differenzia questo corso dagli altri?
Experience in a uprising field such as International Cooperation, that has increased the demand for professionals in the last years because of the new dynamic globalization installed in economy, culture and ethics around the world.
· Quali saranno i passi successivi alla richiesta di informazioni?
The student must fill the online form and deliver it along with the necessary documents in the institution. The information will be evaluated and the results must be released to each student by email or regular mail.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
International Business Management
- Economic Aspects of Development and Underdevelopment
- Sociological, Anthropological and Political Aspects of Development
- The International Relations System
- International Development Cooperation Policies and Systems
- International Development Cooperation Ethics
- Design, Monitoring and Evaluation of Development Cooperation Projects
- Development Cooperation Scope and Instruments. Block III: Campaigns and Impact
- Humanitarian Aid. Emergency, Rehabilitation and Development
- International Migration and Development
- International Refugee Law
- Development Cooperation Scope and Instruments. Block I: Social Aspects
- Development Cooperation Scope and Instruments. Block II: Economic Aspects