Máster Executive en Business Intelligence y Big DataUIC - Universitat Internacional de Catalunya. Màsters Oficials
- Barcelona (Spagna)
- Crediti: 60
Domande più frequenti
· Quali sono gli obiettivi del corso?
You'll learn how business intelligence (BI) and big data are used strategically in organizations, and you'll acquire information on the main tools, suppliers and solutions on the market, as well as legal regulations on data processing. You'll study information architectures for business intelligence and big data, and the integration of traditional architectures. You'll deal with the entire project cycle: launch, execution, operation and continuous improvement. You'll learn how to analyse information to extract knowledge. You'll work with different visualization and reporting methods.
· A chi è diretto?
The Executive Master's Programme in Business Intelligence and Big Data is perfect for you if you're an IT professional (or work in another industry and have excellent technological skills) with at least 3 to 5 years' professional experience.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Strategic function of BI
Applying BI solutions
Main tools and suppliers of BI
Architectures of information systems
Big data architectures
Integration of traditional BI
Paradigms of data analysis
Analysis of structured information
Analysis of unstructured information
- Business intelligence and big data in organizations.
- Strategic function of BI in different divisions of the organization.
- Applying BI solutions in industry.
- Main tools and suppliers of BI and big data solutions.
- Legal regulations on data processing.
- The architectures of information systems.
- Informational architectures for BI.
- Big data architectures.
- Integration of traditional BI architectures and big data.
- Launching BI/big data projects.
- Executing BI/big data projects.
- Operations and continuous improvement in BI/big data.
- Paradigms of data analysis and knowledge extraction.
- Analysis of structured information.
- Analysis of unstructured information.
- Cases of big data analytics.
- Visualization and advanced reporting.
- Completion of the Master's Final Project.