Master's in Legal, Forensic and Criminological PsychopathologyUniversitat Internacional de Catalunya
Chiedi il prezzo
- Laurea magistrale
- Barcelona (Spagna)
Cosa impari in questo corso?
The academic year is divided into two semesters, in which students take required courses, electives, and monographic courses in their area of specialisation.
First Semester (30 credits)
- Epistemology and General Psychopathology (Required course, 10 credits)
- Psychopathology in the stages of life: Infancy, Adolescence, Adulthood, and Old Age (Required course, 5 credits)
- Psychopathological Intervention in Criminal Law (Required course, 5 credits)
- Psychopathological Intervention in the civil/family field (Required course, 5 credits)
- Psychopathological Intervention in the social/employment, contentious-administrative and canon law fields (Required course, 5 credits)
Second Semester (30 credits)
- Final Master’s thesis or project (Required course, 6 credits)
- Practicum (Required course, 10 credits)
- Elective Courses:
- Criminal Profiles, Violence and Danger Risk Assessment, Treatment of Offenders
- Victim Psychopathology, Domestic Violence, Gender Violence, Child Abuse and Mistreatment
- Required Specialised Courses:
- Forensic Psychiatry. Pharmacological Treatments and Therapeutic Intervention in Forensics.
- Forensic Psychology. Forensic Psychopathology Assessment Tools.
- Criminology. Intervention Assessment in Legal Sciences and Criminal Policy.
* Specialties will be opened depending on the number of students