Master in Project ManagementEAE - Business School
Chiedi il prezzo
- Barcelona (Spagna)
Domande più frequenti
· Quali sono gli obiettivi del corso?
1.PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Training expert Project Managers with the capacity to reach the targets set, increase profitability and enhance the overall quality of the project. 2.STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT: Insight into the key aspects of strategic project management and its importance within the global strategy of the organization. 3.DECISION-MAKING: Strengthening decision-making in complex projects, taking into account all of the technical, financial, quality, environment and risk exposure aspects involved. 4.BUDGET PROFICIENCY: Knowing, selecting and adequately using the tools required for the effective management of project budgets. 5.PEOPLE LEADERSHIP: Equipping participants with the executive skills required to manage a project team in order to ensure its success. 6.PMI CERTIFICATION: Successfully passing the certification examination to become a Project Manager Professional (PMP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Organizational business environment
Project Planning and Supervision
Management of the Quality
Risk and Legal Aspects in Projects
Management of the project risk
Project Management: Structure, Portfolio and Finance
- Strategic management and organizational business environment and financial management.
- Project management and project portfolio.
- Project finance.
Project Planning and Supervision: Scope, Timing and Cost
- Management of the project scope.
- Management of the project timing.
- Management of the project cost.
- Intellectual capital and talent management.
- Management skills.
Management of the Quality, Acquisitions, Risk and Legal Aspects in Projects
- Management of the project risk.
- Management of the project quality.
- Management of the project acquisitions and legal aspects of contracting.
The Human Factor: People Management and Project Manager Ethics
- Personal and ethical competences of the Project Manager.
- Human Resources Management in line with PMBOK.
- Project Sales Management.
Integration and Knowlegde Management
- Integration and knowledge management.
- New trends and methodologies in PM.
- Preparation for PMP Certification of the PMI.
- Project Management Game and Tools.
PREPARATION FOR THE EXAMINATION FOR PMP CERTIFICATION