MBAThe Open University Business School
£ 19.550 - (23.352 €)
- Laurea magistrale
- A distanza
- 1800 ore di studio
- Campus online
- Invio di materiale didattico
- Tutoraggio personalizzato
- Esami presenziali
Domande più frequenti
There are two routes into the MBA: 1 – if you already have an honours degree awarded by a recognised UK university, or equivalent. 2 – if you are experienced in managerial work but not eligible for Route 1, you need first to gain our Professional Certificate in Management (C31). This is also a valuable qualification in its own right. If you have the equivalent of a UK bachelors degree without honours you may progress on to the MBA by taking the first part of the Professional Certificate in Management, Managing 1: organisations and people (B628).
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Gestione delle risorse umane
This internationally-recognised MBA qualification is designed for practising managers aspiring to higher positions. The emphasis for your learning is directly rooted in management practice – the ‘Master’ in the degree title signifies your ‘mastery’ of the art and science of management. To achieve this level of capability the programme concentrates on strategic analysis, interdisciplinary skills, intellectual stimulation and independent judgement and builds these upon a solid foundation of core disciplines, including human resource management, organisational behaviour, accounting and finance, marketing and operations.
The MBA programme is the following
- Management perspectives and practice (B716) compulsory - 12 months 600 study hours 60 points £ 4.815. Successful completion of this course can allow students to receive the Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration.
- Financial Strategy (B831) compulsory - 6 months 150 study hours
- The dynamics of Strategy (B835) compulsory - 12 months 300 study hours
- To complete this part of the programme you register for a three-hour examination which covers these two courses. On successful completion of the finance and strategy courses you will acquire 450 study hours and passing the examination ‘course’ will give you 45 points.
- You also study 450 hours/45 points of optional courses. You can choose from a selection of courses rated at 150 and 300 study hours.
- Creative management
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Human resource management
- Leadership and cross-cultural management
- Business, human rights law and corporate social responsibility (WU822)
- Supply chain innovation, strategy and management (T882)
- Business operations : delivering value (T883)
- Problem solving and improvement: quality and other approaches (T889)
- Capacities for managing development (TU870)
- The Masterpiece: making a difference (B839) compulsory – 300 study hours