MBA Executive (Master in Business Administration)European School of Economics
- Master II livello
- Stage / Tirocinio
- Campus online
- Invio di materiale didattico
- Servizio di consultazione
- Tutoraggio personalizzato
- Lezioni virtuali
- Esami presenziali
Domande più frequenti
· Quali sono gli obiettivi del corso?
This competency-based program will allow you to: ● Increase your skills and hone already existing abilities ● Stimulate latent capacities ● Become more competitive in the global market ● Gain confidence with a new skill set ● Put already acquired knowledge to work to raise you to a new professional level through the application of specific managerial techniques ● Confront and re-evaluate your methods, revise your approach to problem solving through contact with experienced lecturers and businessmen as well as an international student body stretched over 6 campuses ● Define and strengthen personal ethics and develop qualities of leadership necessary to succeed and stay successful
· A chi è diretto?
The Master in Business Administration makes continuing an education possible for students who have already entered in the business world.
- Degree - Good level of spoken and written English (IELTS or TOEFL) As part of the admissions process, applicants must satisfy the following requirements: ● Microeconomics ● College-level mathematics
The ESE-New Charter MBA is fully accredited in the United States by the DEAC.
· Quali saranno i passi successivi alla richiesta di informazioni?
In order to enroll students have to fill in the on-line application form: http://apply.eselondon.ac.uk/Mba/
· Are there scholarships available?
Yes please do contact our Rome Centre: 0648906653, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Fergal de Clar has been a lecturer with ESE since 2007. Previously he spent over a decade in Treasury & Investments, first as an Investment Fund analyst and then in Foreign Exchange and Money Markets. He subsequently established a financial intermediary business and, since moving to Italy, has worked as a consultant and lecturer. His current focus is on Sustainability & CSR and he has started work on a PhD on the financial models used to value Eco-projects.
· MBA FOUNDATIONS
· DECISION ANALYSIS
· ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
· MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
· MARKETING STRATEGY
· MANAGERIAL FINANCE
· BUSINESS LAW AND ETHICS
· THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
· STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
· OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
· HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
· SALES MANAGEMENT (3 credits)
· LEADERSHIP, GOVERNANCE AND CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY
(Taught across Terms 1, 2, and 3 from January 2016)