MOC 10750 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012CEGEKA SPA
- In 3 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
IT Service Management
This course describes the various components of System Center and
how to deploy, monitor and manage a service and prepackaged
applications in to the private cloud as well as automating incident
creation, remediation and change requests.
This course is intended for datacenter administrators responsible for
monitoring and protecting the private cloud infrastructure and solution
architects responsible for designing private cloud architectures and
extending existing private cloud solutions. Additionally, this course
targets administrators who create service requests.
A secondary audience for this course may include datacenter
administrators who are responsible for providing provisioning for
applications that includes configuring and deploying those applications.
In addition, business owners of applications or services, and
administrators who implement service requests may be interested in
this course. There is another course, Course 10751A, Configuring and
Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012, that specifically
targets this secondary audience.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and describe typical deployment scenarios.
- Plan and deploy a single primary site.
- Plan and configure administrative roles.
- Plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including the central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites.
- Describe replication and data types, and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy.
- Use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients.
- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems.
- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
Before attending this course, students must meet the following
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Networking experience
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center products
- Configuration of Microsoft SharePoint
- Data center management processes
- Storage Area Network (SAN) knowledge
Module 1: Introduction to the Private Cloud
- Overview of Cloud Computing Model
- Requirements for the Private Cloud
- Operating a Private Cloud Infrastructure with System Center
- Maintaining the Health of the Private Cloud
- Integrating System Center Components
- Verifying the Compliance of the Private Cloud InfrastructureBRAIN FORCE S.p.A. 2
Module 2: Configuring and Optimizing Business Unit Clouds
- Overview of System Center 2012 – Virtual Machine Manager
- Managing the Virtual Environment with Virtual Machine Manager
- Creating Business Unit Clouds
Module 3: Deploying Cloud Services
- Overview of Service templates
- VMM profiles
- Web Deploy Packages
- Overview of Server App-V
- Data-Tier Applications Packages
Module 4: Monitoring Private Cloud Services
- Overview of System Center 2012 – Operations Manager
- Agent Deployment of Operations Manager
- Configuring Custom Monitoring
- Monitoring the Network Infrastructure
- Monitoring Distributed Applications
Module 5: Configuring Application Performance Monitoring
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Advanced Monitoring in Application Performance Monitoring
- Viewing Application Performance Data in Operations Manager
Module 6: Operating and Extending Service Management in
the Private Cloud
- Overview of Service Manager
- Configuring Security and User Roles
- Configuring Work Items
- Configuring Incident Queues
- Configuring Service Offerings
Module 7: Automating Incident Creation, Remediation, and
- Overview of Systems Center Orchestrator 2012
- Integrating Orchestrator with Operations Manager and Service Manager
Module 8: Problem Management in the Private Cloud
- Overview of Problem Management
- Creating Custom Roles
Module 9: Automating Self-Service Provisioning
- Installing and Configuring the System Center Cloud Services Process Pack
- Cloud Services Configuration Items
- Cloud Services Request Items
Module 10: Private Cloud Protection and Recovery
- Protecting Data in the Private Cloud
- Recovering Data in the Private Cloud
Module 11: Configuring Compliance in the Private Cloud
- Implementing IT Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC)
- Implementing Software Update ComplianceBRAIN FORCE S.p.A. 3
Module 12: Configuring SLAs, Dashboards, and Widgets
- Configuring and Deploying Widgets and Dashboards in
- Operations Manager
- Publishing Real-Time State with Microsoft Visio
- PerformancePoint Overview
- Configuring Service Manager Analytics
- Viewing Data with Excel
Module 13:Optimizing Cloud Resources
- Updating Management Packs through the Catalog
- Configuring Operations Manager Groom Setting
- Configuring Service Manager Groom Settings
- Orchestrator Log Overview