MOC 10751 Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012CEGEKA SPA
- In 3 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
IT Service Management
Amministrazione di sistemi
This course teaches students how to design, install and configure a private cloud, including how to configure and deploy the application infrastructure as well as the key components of System Center 2012 that are necessary for delivering services on the private cloud infrastructure.This course provides direction on producing a high-level design that accounts for requirements for the private cloud environment. Students will learn how to configure and deploy the application infrastructure, how to configure a preboot execution environment (PXE) server, an update server, and a software update baseline. Students will learn how to sequence and deploy an application virtually, and how to build the core components that are necessary for delivering services in the infrastructure. They will also allocate resources and grant access to the private cloud. Additionally, students will learn how to monitor the private cloud, and setup, configure, and integrate the core System Center 2012 - Service Manager components into the private cloud infrastructure. Students will learn how to configure a service catalog and publish this catalog to the self-service portal. They will also gain the knowledge required to deploy and configure System Center 2012 - Data Protection Manager (DPM) and Orchestrator in a private cloud, and integrate these products with other System Center 2012 components.Audience
This course is intended for data center administrators who will be responsible for designing, installing, and configuring a private cloud infrastructure. The secondary audience for this course are data center administrators who will be responsible for monitoring and protecting the private cloud infrastructure.A Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for the private cloud.
- Configure and deploy the private cloud infrastructure.
- Extend and maintain the private cloud infrastructure.
- Configure virtual application delivery.
- Create the private cloud building blocks.
- Deploy and access the first business unit private cloud.
- Monitor the private cloud infrastructure.
- Extend and customize monitoring of the private cloud infrastructure.
- Implement service management for the private cloud.
- Configure a private cloud service catalog.
- Protect the private cloud infrastructure.
- Automate and standardize the private cloud.
Before attending this course, students must meet the following prerequisites:
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 operating system.
- Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Networking experience.
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center products.
- Microsoft SharePoint configuration.
- Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V.BRAIN FORCE S.p.A. 2
- Familiarity with data center management processes.
- Storage area networks (SANs).
MODULE 1: PLANNING FOR THE PRIVATE CLOUD
- Understanding the Private Cloud
- Requirements for Deploying a Private Cloud
- Designing the Private Cloud Infrastructure Components
- Overview of System Center 2012 Components
- Deploying Hyper-V Clustering with Virtual Machine Manager (VMM)
MODULE 2: PRIVATE CLOUD CONFIGURATION AND DEPLOYMENT WITH SYSTEM CENTER VIRTUAL MACHINE MANAGER
- VMM Architecture and Components Overview
- Installing and Upgrading VMM
- Configuring VMM Security and Roles
- Understanding Host Groups
MODULE 3: EXTENDING AND MAINTAINING THE PRIVATE CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
- Overview of the PXE and Update Server Roles
- Deploying Bare-Metal Hyper-V Host Servers
- Configuring the Update Server Role
- Creating and Remediating an Update Baseline
MODULE 4: CONFIGURING VIRTUAL APPLICATION DELIVERY
- Dynamic Application Deployment Overview
- Web Deployment Packages
- Server Application Virtualization Overview
- Configuring Server App-V Components
- Sequencing and Deploying Virtual Applications
MODULE 5: CREATING THE PRIVATE CLOUD BUILDING BLOCKS
- Configuring Guest Operating System Profiles
- Configuring Hardware Profiles
- Configuring SQL Server Using SQL Server Profiles
- Configuring Application Profiles
- Configuring Virtual Machine Templates
- Configuring Self-Service Portal Users
MODULE 6: DEPLOYING AND ACCESSING THE FIRST BUSINESS UNIT PRIVATE CLOUD
- Understanding Private Cloud Computing
- Installing and Configuring App Controller
- Creating and Managing Services and Service Templates
MODULE 7:MONITORING THE PRIVATE CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
- Operations Manager Architecture and Security
- Upgrading Operations Manager 2007 R2
- Configuring Notifications
- Configuring Management Packs
- Configuring Integration with System Center 2012
MODULE 8: EXTENDING AND CUSTOMIZING MONITORING OF THE PRIVATE CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
- Configuring the SharePoint Portal
- Monitoring Templates
- Distributed Application Monitoring
MODULE 9: IMPLEMENTING SERVICE MANAGEMENT FOR THE PRIVATE CLOUD
- Service Manager Architecture Overview
- Upgrading to System Center 2012 - Service Manager
- Understanding Service Manager Work Items
- Configuring Service Manager Connectors
- Configuring Service Manager Notifications
MODULE 10: CONFIGURING A PRIVATE CLOUD SERVICE CATALOG
- Implementing a Private Cloud Service Catalog
- Service Level Management
MODULE 11: PROTECTING THE PRIVATE CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
- Planning DPM Deployment
- DPM Architecture and Components
- Upgrading DPM
- Configuring DPM for the Private Cloud
- Configuring Application Protection for the Private Cloud
- Restoring Applications to the Private Cloud
MODULE 12: AUTOMATING AND STANDARDIZING THE PRIVATE CLOUD
- Orchestrator Architecture and Components Overview
- Deploying and Configuring Core Orchestrator Components
- Managing Runbooks
- Configuring Integration Packs