- In 3 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
IT Service Management
Amministrazione di sistemi
Progettazione e gestione di contenuti
Windows Server 2008
Microsoft Windows Server
This version of this course utilizes pre-release software in the virtual machines for the labs. Learn how to administer Windows Server 2012 with this five day course. This course is part two, of a series of three courses, which provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses in total will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the courses this course will primarily cover the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security. This course maps directly to exam 70-411Audience
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment, who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 environment. The key focus for students in this course is to broaden the initial deployment of Windows Server 2012 services and infrastructure and provide the skills necessary to manage and maintain a domain based Windows Server 2012 environment, such as user and group management, network access and data security.At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy, manage, and maintain servers.
- Configure file and print services.
- Configure network services and access.
- Configure a network policy server Infrastructure.
- Configure and manage Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Configure and manage Group Policy.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Real world hands on experience working with Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Active Directory and networking infrastructure.
- Knowledge equivalent to that already covered in 20410A: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 .
Module 1: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Overview of Windows Deployment Services
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Module 2: Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Installing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Module 3: Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Overview of AD DS
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing RODC
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Module 4: Managing User and Service Accounts
- Automating User Account Management
- Configuring Password-Policy and User-Account Lockout Settings
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Module 5: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Group Policy Scope and Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
Module 6: Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
Module 7: Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring Virtual Private Network (VPN) Access
- Overview of Network Policies
- Troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Configuring DirectAccess
Module 8: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Installing and Configuring a NPS
- Configuring Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a NPS
Module 9: Implementing Network Access Protection
- Overview of Network Access Protection
- Overview of NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Module 10: Optimizing File Services
- Overview of FSRM
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Overview of Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Distributed File System Replication (DFS-R)
Module 11: Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Encrypting Files by Using Encrypting File System
- Configuring Advanced Auditing
Module 12: Implementing Update Management
- Overview of WSUS
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
Module 13: Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs