MOC 20414 Implementing an Advanced Server InfrastructureCEGEKA SPA
- In 3 sedi
Domande più frequenti
Before attending this course, students must have: Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts. Understanding of Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including planning, designing and deploying. Understanding of scripts and batch files. Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization. Understanding of deployment, packaging, and imaging tools. Working in a team or a virtual team. Creating proposals and making budget recommendation.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
IT Service Management
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement some of the more advanced features available in Windows Server 2012. Course 20413A is a prerequisite course for Course 20414A.Audience
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructures including the network services. Candidates would typically have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and have Windows Server 2012 certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills. The secondary audience for this course will be candidates are IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Enterprise Server Infrastructure, as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE certification.At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and implement server virtualization strategy.
- Plan and implement networks and storage for virtualization.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines.
- Manage a virtual machine deployment.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy.
- Plan and implement high availability for file services and applications.
- Plan and implement a highly available infrastructure using failover clustering.
- Plan and implement an server updates infrastructure.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy.
- Plan and implement a public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Plan and implement an identity federation infrastructure.
- Plan and Implement an information rights management infrastructure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including planning, designing and deploying.
- Understanding of scripts and batch files.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Working in a team or a virtual team.
- Creating proposals and making budget recommendation.
- Have achieved the Windows Server 2012 MCSA certification as well as information in the course 20413A: Designing and Implementing an Enterprise Server Infrastructures.
Module 1: Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Strategy
- Overview of System Center 2012 Components
- Integrating System Center 2012 and Server Virtualization
- Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Host Environment
Module 2: Planning and Implementing Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Planning a Storage Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Implementing a Storage Infrastructure for Virtualization
- Planning and Implementing a Network Infrastructure for Virtualization
Module 3: Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Planning Virtual Machine Configuration
- Preparing for Virtual Machine Deployments with VMM
- Deploying Virtual Machines
Module 4: Planning and Implementing a Virtualization Administration Solution
- Planning and Implementing Microsoft System Center Administration
- Planning and Implementing Self-Service with System Center
- Planning and Implementing Automation with System Center
Module 5: Planning and Implementing a Server Monitoring Strategy
- Planning Monitoring in Windows Server 2012
- Overview of System Center Operations Manager
- Planning and Configuring Monitoring Components
- Configuring Integration with VMM
Module 6: Planning and Implementing High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Planning and Implementing Storage Spaces
- Planning and Implementing DFS
- Planning and Implementing Network Load Balancing
Module 7: Planning and Implementing a Highly Available Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Planning a Failover Clustering Infrastructure
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Integrating Failover Clustering with Server Virtualization
- Planning a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Module 8: Planning and Implementing an Server Updates Infrastructure
- Planning and Implementing a Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) Deployment
- Planning Software Updates with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Planning and Implementing Updates in a Server Virtualization Infrastructure
Module 9: Planning and Implementing a Business Continuity Strategy
- Overview of Business Continuity Planning
- Planning and Implementing Backup Strategies
- Planning and Implementing Recovery
- Planning and Implementing Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery