MS10775-Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 DatabasesMsp Libra
- Corso intensivo
- Livello avanzato
- 45 ore di lezione
Domande più frequenti
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge: • Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality. • Working knowledge of Transact-SQL. • Working knowledge of relational databases. • Some experience with database design. • Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills: • 10774A: Writing T-SQL Queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Cosa impari in questo corso?
SQL SERVER 2012
Administering SQL SERVER 2012
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Plan and install SQL Server.
· Describes the system databases, the physical structure of databases and the most common configuration options related to them.
· Explain the concept of the transaction log and SQL Server recovery models and implement different backup strategies available with SQL Server.
· Create SQL Server Backups.
· Restore SQL Server databases.
· Use the import/export wizards and explain how they relate to SSIS.
· Work with SQL Server security models, logins and users.
· Work with fixed server roles, user-defined server roles, fixed database roles and user-defined database roles.
· Work with permissions and the assignment of permissions.
· Work with SQL Server Audit.
· Work with SQL Server Agent, jobs and job history.
· Implement SQL Server agent security, proxy accounts and credentials.
· Configure database mail, alerts and notifications.
· Create database maintenance plans.
· Work with SQL Profiler and SQL Trace stored procedures.
· Introduce DMVs and the configuration of data collection.
· Work with Central Management Servers and Multi-Server queries, Virtualization of SQL Server and Data-Tier Applications.
· Troubleshoot SQL Server databases.