Official master's degree in Behavioural Psychology from the UB
Research into Behaviour and CognitionUB - Universitat de Barcelona. Màsters Oficials
- Barcelona (Spagna)
- Crediti: 60
Domande più frequenti
· Quali sono gli obiettivi del corso?
The master's degree intends to train professionals in the human behavioural sciences field of research, such as personality, cognition or plasticity. The goal is for the student to acquire research methodologies and develop his or her programming and analysis skills. You will be trained to perform regression analysis and discover linear models, to carry out research into psychological intervention and be able to perform data collection tasks, analysis and assessment of results.
· A chi è diretto?
The master's degree is targeted at health sciences professionals who would like to improve their skills in behavioural research. The course is in-person and lasts one academic year. You will have teaching tools that are completely up to date and classes will be taught by a team of professionals with extensive experience in the sector.
Official bachelor's degree or equivalent in Psychology or similar areas. B1 English
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Research and development
General linear model
Computational models in cognition
Progress in cognitive development
- Regression analysis and general linear model
- Cognitive neuroscience
- Behavioiur and cognition seminar I
- Research into individual differences
- Computational models in cognition and programming skills
- Research into Psychological Intervention
- Personality and cognition
- Progress in cognitive development
- Behavioiur and cognition seminar II
- Multi-variant analysis and models of structural equations
- Research into psychological assessment
- Human brain function
- Perception, action and consciousness
- Personality disorders
- Information technology applied to psychological assessment and intervention
- Psychological research into crime
- Data analysis workshop
- Motor-sensory control and neuroimagery techniques workshop
- Progress in memory and language processes