Official master's degree in Educational Psychology at the UdL
Educational psychologyUDL - Universitat de Lleida. Màsters Oficials
- Lleida (Spagna)
- Crediti: 60
Domande più frequenti
· Quali sono gli obiettivi del corso?
The goal of the master's degree is to train professionals that develop the skills required for managing and designing educational intervention projects, and who can provide support and assessment to education departments. You will be trained in diagnosis in education and analysis of educational needs, you will learn the different methods of educational pyschology intervention in the school environment and you will discover teaching processes. You will be able to apply this knowledge to different areas, such as intercultural education, mental health or socio-occupational insertion.
· A chi è diretto?
The Master is targeted at university graduates and professionals who would like to extend their knowledge in educational psychology interventions and work in special education departments or in guidance for educational centres. The course lasts one academic year and is taught in-person and is full- or part-time. .You will be trained by a professional team of teachers with experience in the sector.
European bachelor's degree or equivalent in: teaching methods, educational psychology, psychology, primary school teaching, social education, social work or similar, approved if it was obtained from an institution outside the European Union.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Diagnosis in education
Educational psychology intervention
Educational psychology innovation
- Diagnosis in education and analysis of socio-occupational needs
- Educational psychology intervention in teaching-learning processes in different contexts
- Occupational, professional and educational guidance
- Educational psychology research and innovation
- Teaching, learning and knowledge building through ICTs
- Plurilingualism and education
- Socio-occupational insertion
- Intercultural education
- Mental health
- Dynamics and Management of Groups and Teams
- Continual Training
- Educational psychology interventions in vulnerable populations
- Intervention in development disorders
- External work placements
- Master's Thesis