Official master's degree in Language Acquisition from the Universidad de Barcelona
Cognitive Science and LanguageUB - Universitat de Barcelona. Màsters Oficials
- Barcelona (Spagna)
- Crediti: 60
Domande più frequenti
· Quali sono gli obiettivi del corso?
Through this master's degree, you will acquire skills in methods of analysis for linguistics, philosophy and cognitive psychology. You will be able to perform research and study tasks in language, you will obtain a critical and analytical view of the cognitive bases of philosophical processes and you will centre on the perception and acquisition of language. You will discover the relationship between semantics and cognition and you will receive training focussed on research and teaching.
· A chi è diretto?
The master's degree is targeted at people with university studies in the branches of humanities, language or philosophy who would like to discover cognitive science applied to philosophical and linguistic analysis. The course has the participation of 4 Catalonian universities, it is in-person and it lasts for one academic year. The classes are taught in Catalan, Spanish and mostly in English.
Official bachelor's degree or equivalent in Philosophy, Psychology and Linguistics or similar studies (Philology, Translation and Interpreting, Humanities, Biology, Medicine, etc.) Advanced English.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Mental architecture and basic processes
Philosophy of language
Statistical methods for research
Computational analysis of language
- Foundations and Structure of Language (5 cr)
- Mental architecture and basic processes
- Topics in Philosophy, Language and Cognition (5cr)
- Advanced issues in cognitive science and psychology (5cr)
- Developing speech, language and cognition (5cr)
- Topics in psychology, language and cognition (5cr)
- Advance issues in cognitive sciences and philosophy (5cr)
- Philosophy of cognitive sciences (5 cr)
- The nature of language (5 cr)
- Advanced issues in cognitive science and linguistics (5cr)
- Contrastive linguistics (5cr)
- Interdisciplinary applications of linguistic concepts (5cr)
- Computational morphosyntax (5r)
- Empirical linguistics (5cr)
- Grammar and its interfaces (5cr)
- Linguistic variation (5cr)
- Topics on lexical semantics (5cr)
- Topics on natural language processing (5cr)