Open Course in Painting and DrawingRome University Of Fine Arts, Libera Accademia di Belle Arti
Domande più frequenti
No particular qualifications needed.
The lessons, which are held by well-known artists, provide a sound teaching in both easel and mural painting and drawing.
These lessons, for all the levels, last three hours each and are held once a week.
The courses last three months, six months or one year and the classes have a maximum of eight students.
If it is required the lessons will be completed with visits to museums, art galleries, exhibitions of contemporary and ancient art.
- Study of sketching, of volumes and perspective.
- Shadows theory.
- Nude and still life study.
- Techniques: pencil, charcoal and sanguine.
- Study of space and its composition
- Study of colours and colour techniques
- Nude study and elements of artistic anatomy
- Reproduction of classic artists' works
- Techniques: oil paint, water colour, distemper, acrylic and mixed techniques
- "Trompe l'oeil" and fresco techniques
- Mural painting