openshift Enterprise Administration (DO280)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
This course is designed for system administrators responsible for creating openshift Enterprise instances, deploying applications, creating process customizations, and managing instances and projects.Prerequisiti
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- Have taken Managing Docker Containers w/ RHEL Atomic Host (RH270) for a deeper understanding of the architecture used by openshift , or equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat System Administration I (RHEL7) (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II without RHCSA exam (RHEL7) (RH134) , or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux® system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified System Adminstrator (RHCSA), or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Be certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
openshift Enterprise Administration (DO280) prepares the system administrator to install, configure, and manage openshift Enterprise by Red Hat® instances. openshift Enterprise, Red Hat's platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering, provides pre-defined deployment environments for applications of all types through its use of container technology. This creates an environment that supports DevOps principles such as reduced time to market and continuous delivery.
openshift Enterprise is a key technology in Red Hat's DevOps story. Using PaaS has proven to accelerate time to market for many organizations. This course provides the knowledge to take advantage of the platform in a popular DevOps environment.
In this course, students will learn how to install and configure an instance of openshift Enterprise, test the instance by deploying a real world application, and manage projects/applications through hands-on labs.
- Container concepts
- Configuring resources with the command line interface
- Building a pod
- Enabling services for a pod
- Creating routes
- Downloading and configuring images
- Rolling back and activating deployments
- Creating custom S2I images
- Comprehensive review
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.