PowerHA SystemMirror 7.1 Planning and ImplementationDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should be an AIX system administrators and have TCP/IP, LVM storage, and disk hardware implementation skills. These skills are addressed in the following course or can be obtained through equivalent education and experience TCP/IP for AIX Administration (AN21G).
Contenuti del corso
This course is designed to prepare students to install and configure a highly available cluster using PowerHA SystemMirror. This course should be followed by PowerHA SystemMirror 7.1: Customization and Basic Administration (AN68G).
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Unit 1: Introduction to PowerHA SystemMirror
- Unit 2: Planning and configuring network and storage for PowerHA SystemMirror
- Exercise 1: Lab setup, cluster planning, and exploring fallover Exercise 2: Preparing the AIX environment for PowerHA SystemMirror
- Unit 3: Configuring applications for PowerHA SystemMirror
- Unit 4: Configuring a PowerHA SystemMirror cluster
- Exercise 3: Preparing an application for integration with SystemMirror Exercise 4: Initial cluster configuration
- Unit 5: PowerHA SystemMirror installation
- Exercise 5: Install and maintain PowerHA SystemMirror
- Open lab