Programming in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (MOC 10266)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Visual studio 2008
Visual Studio 2010
This course is intended for experienced developers who already have programming experience in C, C++, Visual Basic, or Java and understand the concepts of object-oriented programming. This course is not designed for new programmers; it is targeted at professional developers with at least 12 months experience of programming in an object-oriented environment.Prerequisiti
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least 12 months experience working with an Object Oriented language
- Have C++ or Java knowledge:
- Creating Classes
- Inheritance and Abstraction
- Knowledge of the Visual Studio IDE.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the .NET Framework, and understand how to use C# and Visual Studio 2010 to build .NET Framework applications.
- Understand the syntax of basic C# programming constructs.
- Create and call methods in a C# application.
- Catch, handle and throw exceptions.
- Perform basic file IO operations in a C# application.
- Create and use new types (enumerations, classes, and structures), and understand the differences between reference types and value types.
- Control the visibility and lifetime of members in a type.
- Use inheritance to create new reference types.
- Manage the lifetime of objects and control the use of resources.
- Define properties and indexers to encapsulate data, and define operators for this data.
- Decouple an operation from the method that implements an operation, and use these decoupled operations to handle asynchronous events.
- Use collections to aggregate data, and use Generics to implement type-safe collection classes, structures, interfaces, and methods.
- Implement custom collection classes that support enumeration.
- Query in-memory data by using LINQ.
- Integrate code written by using a dynamic language such as Ruby and Python, or technologies such as COM, into a C# application
The course focuses on C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation detailswith .NET Framework 4.0. This course describes the new enhancements in the C# 4.0 language by using Visual Studio 2010.
In this course, lower-intermediate level programmers gain the knowledge and skills they need to develop C# applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. The course highlights the structure of C# 4.0 programs, language syntax, and implementation details. This course is not mapped to any exam.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.