Programming in Visual Basic with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (MOC 10550)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Visual Studio 2010
Visual studio 2008
This course is intended for experienced developers who already have programming experience in Visual Basic, C, C++, C#, or Java, and understand the concepts of Object Oriented Programming. These developers will be likely to develop enterprise business solutions. These professional developers will be attending the course so that they can quickly ramp up on Visual Basic Programming in the .NET Framework. The course focuses on Visual Basic program structure, language syntax, and implementation details with the .NET Framework 4.0. This course also focuses on new enhancement in the Visual Basic 2010 language using Visual Studio 2010.Prerequisiti
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- This course is targeted at developers who already have Visual Basic knowledge.
- This course is not for new developers; at least 12 months experience working with an Object Oriented language is expected.
- Creating classes
- Inheritance and abstraction
- Experience with the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Knowledge of the Visual Studio integrated development environment (IDE).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of the .NET Framework, and explain how to use Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual Studio 2010 to build .NET Framework applications.
- Describe the syntax of basic Visual Basic programming constructs.
- Describe how to create and call methods.
- Describe how to catch, handle, and throw exceptions.
- Describe how to perform basic file I/O operations in a Visual Basic application.
- Describe how to create and use new types (enumerations, classes, and structures), and explain the differences between reference types and value types.
- Describe how to control the visibility and lifetime of members in a type.
- Describe how to use inheritance to create new reference types.
- Describe how to manage the lifetime of objects and control the use of resources.
- Describe how to create properties and indexers to encapsulate data, and explain how to define operators for this data.
- Describe how to decouple an operation from the method that implements it, and explain how to use these decoupled operations to handle asynchronous events.
- Describe the purpose of collections, and explain how to use generics to implement type-safe collection classes, structures, interfaces, and methods.
- Describe how to implement custom collection classes that support enumeration.
- Describe how to query in-memory data by using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) queries.
- Describe how to integrate code written by using a dynamic language such as Ruby and Python, or technologies such as Component Object Model (COM), into a Visual Basic application.
This course teaches you Visual Basic language syntax, program structure, and implementation by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4. This course provides a solid foundation in Visual Basic to the level necessary to enable students to attend other courses in the Technical Specialist tracks.Currently no training dates
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.