Routing & Switching Solutions for System EngineersPRES Education
- In 3 sedi
The Routing and Switching Solutions for Sytems Engineers course teaches learners how to plan activities that provide a technical description of solutions presented to customers and point out specific advantages of selecting Cisco solutions as part of a System Engineer and Field Engineer team effort. It will prepare the learner to develop a detailed network design for the customer`s advanced routing and switching needs, including Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Quality of Service (QoS), High Availability (HA), and IP version 6 (IPv6).
- Describe the detailed technical features of BGP, and plan BGP implementations
- Describe advantages and features of a Cisco MPLS solution, and plan MPLS implementations
- Describe and plan Cisco solutions for QoS in a voice and video integrated network
- Provide requirements and design for a high availability design at layers 1, 2, and 3
- Plan for an IPV6 address design, including migration
- Describe the current Cisco product line for both switching and routing with an emphasis on when and where to recommend the various platforms.