SAN Volume Controller (SVC) V6 Planning and Implementation WorkshopDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
You should complete:
!IB-SN70G or equivalent experience; and an understanding of the basic concepts of open systems disk storage systems and I/O operations.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
Corso indirizzato a tutti coloro che stanno pensando o pianificando di impiegare soluzioni di virtualizzazione dello Storage Networking.
Contenuti del corso
This course is designed to teach you how to leverage networked storage connectivity by integrating a layer of intelligence - the SAN Volume Controller (SVC) - to facilitate storage application data access independence from storage management functions and requirements.
- Focus on planning and implementation tasks associated with integrating the SVC into the storage area network.
- Centralize storage provisioning to host servers from common storage pools.
- Facilitate the coexistence and migration of data from non-virtualized to the virtualized environment.
- Utilize network-level storage subsystem-independent data replication services to satisfy backup and disaster recovery requirements.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Introduction to IBM SAN Volume Controller
- SVC cluster create and storage provisioning
- Fabric zoning and iSCSI connectivity
- Thin provisioning, volume mirroring, SSDs, and Easy Tier
- SVC data migration gacilities
- Copy Services: FlashCopy and Remote Copy
- Managing the SVC environment