Summer School in Interaction Design For Physical ActivityScuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana (supsi)
Fr. 420 - (392 €)
- Trevano (Svizzera)
Domande più frequenti
The Summer School is open to maximum 25 participants, bachelor and master students and early career researchers, designers and artists.
The Summer School will be focused on four important developments:
- Motivational play-system
- Indoor-Outdoor relationship
- Intuitive and natural physical interaction
- Enhancing powerful and playful experiences.
The school offers an opportunity to practice one of the major factors influencing the development of future interaction models and systems with focus on the interplay between technological, physical, motivational and social aspects.
Topics explore relationship between interaction design, game design, and fitness technologies. They include but are not limited to:
- Goals achievement
- Personal and social progression mechanics
- Intuitive interfaces
- Real-time feedback
- Wellbeing in interactive environments
- Playful spaces and activities
- Location-based applications and services
- Bio-sensors and wearable technologies
- Outdoor and Indoor activity sharing
- Training and visual coaching
- Social relationship and Sense of community
- Multimodal interaction
The programme is open to the affluence of methods and techniques from the fields of game, interaction design studies and wellness. Teaching staff brings together several competences and knowledge areas providing a fresh perspective and collaborative design.
The topical focal point of the summer school will not be used as a main criterion for participant selection.