SwitchYard Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (JB417)Gki Srl
Chiedi il prezzo
- In 2 sedi
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement applications that use service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles within the Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works environment.
- Firm understanding of XML and Java, including Java developments tools like Maven and Eclipse via JBoss Developer Studio.
- Familiarity with some of the Integration technologies/tools is desirable, such as JMS, Camel, HTTP, JCA, SCA, FTP, SQL.
- Software architecture of SwitchYard applications: Composite, component, service, implementation, reference, and binding
- SwitchYard relationship to the JBoss Fuse Service Works product
- Creating and configuring SwitchYard services
- Creating local and remote references to SwitchYard services
- Component implementation technologies: CDI Bean, Java Connector Architecture (JCA), Camel routes, business process management (BPM)
- Gateway and binding technologies into and out of the SwitchYard environment, including HTTP, SOAP, SCA, REST, Java Message Service (JMS), File, SQL, HTTP, TCP/UDP, Mail, and others
- Security configuration support including SSL and SAML authentication
- Application debugging features (message tracing, Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio support, SwitchYard Runner) [/list
SwitchYard Development with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse Service Works (JB417) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of the SwitchYard product and its position within the Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works Platform. SwitchYard provides facilities for creating, deploying, managing, and accessing services as expected with this service-oriented architecture (SOA) platform.
The course delivers an overview of JBoss Fuse Service Works and how SwitchYard fits within its components, followed by descriptions of several SwitchYard-supplied components that simplify service implementations, including JavaBean, Camel, Rules, and Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN). This is followed by the description and usage of many gateways and bindings which permit the developers to interact between the SwitchYard environment and the "outside world." Examples of these gateway/bindings include HTTP, SOAP, SQL, REST, messaging (JMS), mail, and more. The next topics include the use of Validators and Transformations to mediate message content as it flows through an integration scenario, as well as testing/debugging techniques. Security is covered in a separate chapter of the course.
Oggi gli architetti IT, i decision maker e i network managers si trovano ad affrontare una sempre più crescente varietà di nuove tecnologie, soluzioni e prodotti per l'informazione e le infrastrutture di comunicazione. Sviluppiamo soluzioni enterprise personalizzate ed economicamente efficaci che sfruttano al massimo il potenziale delle nuove tecnologie. Tutte le nostre soluzioni sono focalizzate su standard internazionali.