SZ81G z/OS Security Server RACF, Implementing and CustomizationOvernet Education
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- Unit 1 - Overview z/OS security
- Unit 2 - RACF database
- Unit 3 - Profiles and functions
- Unit 4 - Customizing
- Unit 5 - Program control
- Unit 6 - RACF and DFSMS
- Unit 7 - RACF macros and exits
- Unit 8 - Recovery procedures
- Unit 9 - Performance and tuning
- Unit 10 - Multilevel security
Each participant will have a station set up with operating systems and software needed for the exercises.