TK222G IBM Security zSecure UNIX System Services (USS) Security OverviewOvernet Education
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- Explain z/OS USS identification and authentication
- Use the hierarchical file system (HFS) and z/OS file system (zFS)
- Secure USS daemons and servers
- List the fields in the file security packet (FSP)
- Interpret and modify file access rights and extended attributes
- Secure USS files with extended access control lists (ACLs)
- Generate extended program attributes reports
- Explain HFS and zFS auditing concepts
- Use the USS-related RACF profiles
- Avoid common HFS and zFS auditing RACF pitfalls
- Generate reports about trust reasons in USS
- Audit daemons and servers
- Generate reports about USS-related SMF records
Each participant will have a station set up with operating systems and software needed for the exercises.