TK330G Web Application Security FundamentalsOvernet Education
Cosa impari in questo corso?
- Unit 1: Introduction to web application security problems
- Unit 2: Web application security basics
- Unit 3: Injection flaws
- Unit 4: Broken authentication and session management
- Unit 5: Cross-site scripting
- Unit 6: Insecure direct object references
- Unit 7: Security misconfiguration
- Unit 8: Sensitive data exposure
- Unit 9: Missing function-level access control
- Unit 10: Cross-site request forgery
- Unit 11: Using components with known vulnerabilities
- Unit 12: Unvalidated redirects and forwards
- Unit 13: Integrating security into the software development lifecycle
Each participant will have a station set up with operating systems and software needed for the exercises.