ToeflLanguages For Communication
Chiedi il prezzo
- 15 ore di lezione
Domande più frequenti
Qualsiasi livello di conoscenza della lingua inglese
Il corso è individuale.
Orari e giorni vengono stabiliti dallo studente per garantire la massima flessibilità.
A fine corso L'esame i seolgerà in sede.
ll test TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) è una misurazione affidabile e accurata delle capacità in inglese di uno studente. Uno standard della competenza di inglese accettato a livello internazionale, tale test è una certificazione richiesta da oltre 4500 college e università del mondo.
Gli individui possono sottoporsi al test TOEFL per certificare il loro livello di inglese. Non solo azienda ma, se si desidera studiare in un college o un'università in lingua inglese, il test TOEFL diviene una certificazione indispensabile da includere nel CV.
Il nuovo test TOEFL (iBT) prepara gli studenti a comunicare in inglese utilizzando 4 capacità chiave:Lettura, Ascolto, Conversazione, Scrittura.
Benefits of the new test:
• It is administered to candidates via the Internet at official ETS test Centres. With Internet-based testing, ETS can capture speech and score responses in a secure and standardised manner.
• Online registration and online score reporting makes it easier for candidates to register for the test, as well as receive their results.
• Test takers will be able to view scores online 15 business days after the test, as well as receive a copy of their score report by mail from ETS.
• Skill scores provide institutions with more flexibility than ever before to customise their score requirements. Each programme can decide what score profile is important based on their particular needs.
The score report shows students' scores in the four skills areas and the total score
Test Section Score Range
Listening 0 to 30
Reading 0 to 30
Speaking 0 to 30
Writing 0 to 30
Total Score 0 to 120
TOEFL® scores are used by:
• Admissions officers, deans, and similar decision makers
• Directors of scholarship agencies
• Administrators of licensing and certification agencies
• Administrators of government agencies
If you want to study in an English-medium college or university, the TOEFL® test becomes an indispensable certification to include on your CV.
Since language proficiency tends to change rapidly, TOEFL® scores are valid for two years from the test date. Beyond this, the test will need to be taken again for the reported score to be valid.
Test scores can be used:
• As admission criteria in universities: A minimum required TOEFL® score can indicate whether a non-native speaker of English can study comfortably in a setting where the medium of instruction is English.
• To place students in appropriate language courses: Students can be placed in appropriate language courses to enhance their level of English.
• To customise language training programmes: TOEFL® iBT score users should consider the four skill scores, and not just the total score. The skill scores give institutions the flexibility to customise their score requirements to meet the varied English Language demands of different academic disciplines.
Along with our expert team of teachers with years of experience preparing for the TOEFL, LFC offers you the best, most trustworthy guide to the new TOEFL iBT, you've found it! The Official Guide to the New TOEFL iBT, 2nd Edition is the one and only TOEFL guide specially created by ETS. That means it's your most reliable source for everything you need to know about the new test. Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the new Internet-based TOEFL test, tell you precisely how the test is scored--and give you hundreds of authentic test questions to study for practice! That's why this guide is your best choice for preparing for the new TOEFL test. It's packed with everything you need to succeed on the test—and help you get into the college or university of your choice!
• Everything you need to know about the new TOEFL iBT, straight from the test-makers
• Hundreds of authentic TOEFL iBT questions and essay topics—so you can study with the real thing
• Companion CD-ROM with a full-length TOEFL practice test
• In-depth descriptions of the multiple-choice Listening and Reading questions--with valuable tips for answering them
• Detailed information about the Speaking and Writing sections, with scoring information, real student responses and actual raters' comments
Successi del Centro
Contanti, Assegni, Bonifico bancario
Alunni per classe: 1