ToeicLanguages For Communication
- 25 ore di lezione
Domande più frequenti
Qualsiasi livello di conoscenza della lingua inglese.
Il corso prevede 1 o 2 lezioni settimanali da h1.5 ciascuna, in cui verranno affrontati argomenti di Inglese Generale, Business e sopratutto, almeno 20 minuti di ogni lezione saranno dedicati esclusivamente alla fonetica e ad una corretta pronuncia.
The TOEIC test measures and certifies listening, reading and grammar proficiency in international business English.
- The worldwide standard for measuring workplace English language proficiency
- Each year, more than 4.5 million individuals worldwide take the TOEIC test
- Used as a certification tool in more than 5235 international companies worldwide
- Used in more than 2000 companies and large international groups in Europe
The TOEIC test (TEST OF ENGLISH FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION™) measures proficiency in international Business English, at intermediate and advanced levels. It provides an accurate measurement of the English capabilities of non-native speakers in listening, reading and grammar.
Benefits of the TOEIC test:
- Provides an objective assessment of workplace English proficiency
- Is a valuable credential for professionals
- Offers an internationally-accepted standard of performance
- Is highly reliable; scores are always accurate and consistent
- Is reasonably priced
- Provides rapid score results
- Provides a continuous scale that allows for monitoring of improvement
- Provides descriptions of typical candidate performance on work-related tasks
- Motivates individuals to improve their English proficiency
- Local scoring, reporting and customer service provides clients and test takers with local contacts and native language customer service
As opposed to the TOEFL test that has an academic focus, the TOEIC test measures the use of English in, and certifies your ability to work in, an international business context. The inclusion of TOEIC scores on your CV, whether you are a student or professional, adds a dimension of international competitiveness. It facilitates your access to a wider job market, since companies often use TOEIC scores in their recruitment decisions; it is, hence, an essential tool for non-native speakers of English looking to improve their employability.
Companies, whether they are small businesses or multinational corporations, use the TOEIC test:
- To recruit and promote employees
- To implement a common standard of measurement across multiple corporate sites
- To assess employees' international mobility
Approximately 2000 companies in Europe and other large international groups rely on the TOEIC test to make recruitment and training decisions. Job descriptions from companies such as Accenture, Airbus, Coca-Cola, Renault, EADS, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Unilever and NEC include minimum TOEIC score requirements.
Il corso sarà strutturato in base a situazioni di vita reale: